I had a bunk bed frame shipped to me today for my daughter's birthday It did arrive on time which is the only positive thing I have to say...I was home all day long and could have answered the door had anyone bothered knocking.

But of course they did not! They left the package behind the bushes in my front yard and let it get rained on all day, since I didn't know it was even there. If I hadn't left to pick my child up from school I wouldn't have even seen the corner sticking out from behind the bushes. It would still be out there getting poured on.

The box fell apart since it was so wet, and I had to carry it piece by piece into the house.Thanks so much FedEx!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments