I doubt that FedEx ever reads any of these, since a lot of people seem to be having issues. I will never ship with FedEx again!!

What's the point in complaining if they don't listen & try to improve their service? I shipped an item on 8/31, found out on 9/5 that item couldn't be found anywhere. After going thru their "standard operating procedure" and waiting for them to "trace" & "search" for the item, they finally admitted that the item was lost on 9/11. I asked what the next step was, and was told to submit a claim form (which I did).

Turns out I put the wrong thing in the subject line of my email, and no one had dealt with it. So I called yet again on 9/13, and resubmitted the email with the tracking # in the subject line, and now I wait, hoping that someone will look at what I sent and contact me. Time for a claim is 5-7 days (not counting the day I submit the claim).

No one calls you, you can't understand half the people you talk to, and everyone of them tells you something different. No way should a company who prides itself on fast service take so long to deal with customer issues!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Customer Care.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 13.

Comments

Bye-Bye.....We don't need you!!!!