Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Where do I start!We had shipped 9 packages from our older city to the new one, where we were moving.

On all the packages we had date certain delivery on 8th of that month and assuming FedEx would be the best choice for the movement, it was our least of worries. But to our surprise, from God knows where, they made 1 of the packs delivered on 3rd of that month, at our leasing office as we hadn't moved there by then.2 of the packs, they attempted for deliveries the same day and left notes saying 'delivery failed'. 3 of the packs they marked as 'to be picked up by the customer'! Rest were luckily showing the delivery date as 8th.

Despite all our talks with the customer care (as they were least willing to be helpful) everything went in vain. A simple thing was made way too complicated by them! So somehow on 8th they delivered 5 packs after a lot of follow ups. 2 of the packs we picked up from the store.

1 of the bags we collected from the leasing office. And 1 more bag, they have lost it!!!!! On the top of that, they sent us only the Label it had on it, pasting on a postcard like package and marked it as delivered! We had a lot of *** expensive clothes and God knows what else in there.

They weren't even interested in finding it and kept saying will refund when you submit the proofs of things you had in it. Like seriously!! When you are moving and pack some dozen bags, who remembers all the details of stuffs! All I know is I have lost 2 of my expensive jackets and some things which had a lots of memories and are irreplaceable.

The customer care sucks!!Literally, the whole experience with FedEx and its Customer Care was unexplainable, considering the amount of pain we had gone through both physically and mentally.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Shipping service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments