Verified Reviewer

I am trying to have packages delivered at work in Tampa. A sign on the front door says deliveries are round the back.

Fed Ex tracking says there is a delivery exception and that the business where I work is closed. Day after day. It isn't. I've been at work every day but Saturday that they "tried" to deliver.

The security guard says the Fed Ex truck drives in the circular driveway by the front entrance and doesn't even stop. The US mail is delivered EVERY DAY no problem! I keep calling Ralph Lauren, who tells Fed Ex to go around the back but the drivers can't be bothered. The exact same thing happened with something I bought on eBay two weeks ago.

It's hard to get through on their customer service line. Fed Ex is worthless! I am not going to purchase anything online that is delivered by Fed Ex.

And one star is generous. There should be a no stars option.

User's recommendation: Don't use Fed Ex.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Boynton Beach, Florida

Comments

I have both a sign with instructions AND a note on their web for deliveries. Either their drivers don't read, or despite numerous complaints, they just don't care!