NEVER USE FEDEX.EVER.

NEVER EVER.

So I understand they need a signature to deliver a high-value package but they're SO ORNARY about it. Can't have a neighbor sign, can't let us leave the signature on the porch or window, and can't give us an estimated time they'd be there..... Ok, seriously, how do you expect someone to be home all day every day waiting for a truck to randomly show up?

After calling 3 different (rude) customer service agents, they not only told me 3 different time windows my computer would be delivered, but they also told me there was absolutely no way I would get it on Monday because for some ungodly reason, FedEx closes on Monday (?????). My mom and I leave for 20 minutes today and SURPRISE!

They came right then! Just... never use them.

Ever.They're terrible.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #593675

I ordered a mattress through Walmart.I am pissed and disappointed at their estimated delivery time, can you be precise with what time i have to be home for a pick up?

FedEx is ridiculous, i have other obligations to do in my life other than waiting the whole day for your delivery.You need to hire some industrial engineers like me to take care of your arbitrary pick up times.