Australia: Sydney : Kensington: Tuesday 17/12/13:

Was expecting a parcel to be delivered on Tuesday 17/12/13 and was told the driver will come between 9am-5pm.

so took time off work to wait for it at home. I kept checking online about tracking my parcel, and it stated that it was with the driver for delivery today! I kept checking online every couple of hours and still the same thing showed.

I waited till 16:30hrs, still no parcel, rang customer services and was told to wait another 30 mins as the parcel was with the driver.

I waited till 5pm, and still no parcel!! rang customer services again and was told to wait another 30mins as due to Christmas period the driver had more than usual to deliver.

I waited till 6pm and still nothing!! rang customer services only to be told that they have on their system that the driver tried to deliver my parcel at 11am but I was not at home.

there was no card left in my post box n no door bell rang!! tried to explain that the driver never turned up, only to be told that If I was not happy about it then I should come and collect the parcel myself.

I wasted my whole day waiting at home for no reason, wasted my time off from work too.

I then asked to make a complain only to be told that they will make the complain for me!!

if the driver tried to deliver the parcel to me at 11am, then why did the previous customer services stated that the parcel was still with the driver at 4:30pm and 5pm???

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments