On Thursday I discovered 2 door tags (tried to deliver) on my door for the same item. First off, if the delivery person had ANY sense they would have put the second tag elsewhere as noone saw the first tag.

Friday I call FedEx & their representative told me everything was delivered & didn't know why I had gotten a door tag. End of story, or so I thought.

Friday night come home & there is another door tag. Call again & this person tells me there are 2 packages that need to be signed for. So I find out where I can pick them up (I happen to work "near" their facility) & tell them to hold the packages, i.e. don't try to deliver them on Monday.

Monday I call to verify the packages are still at their facility for me to pick up (I was assured they were there).

I get there at noon & was told by the security guard they have specific pick up hours. Not one of my previous 3 phone calls was that mentioned.

On my way back to my vehicle I try to call FedEx to complain & was promplty hung up on by their representative "Michael".

My packages are now held hostage until I figure out how to get them "at their convenience".

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments