1.5

My husband and I were waiting for a Delivery to Philadelphia from Alabama in Saturday..They said it would be at my door by noon.We were here.

1:20pm I open my front door to find a label stuck to my door saying they tried to deliver but no response..They did not knock on the door We were right here. I call the main office and they were trying to tell me there would be no second attempt today to deliver it would be Tuesday before they could redeliver or we could go 45 minutes to and hour today to their warehouse to pick it up..When I told them we would NEVER USE FEDEX AGAIN!

the rep went and talked to someone and said they would try to redeliver by the end of the day..I then told her I would have the FRONT DOOR WIDE OPEN this time!!They could have even left it on our porch..

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was attempt to deliver 1 time the day it is said to come Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments