Haverstraw, New York

At 1115 pm on Rt 78 near Fogelsville, PA, A fedex driver in a single rear wheeled truck nearly drove through me.To make things worse, this was in a construction zone and I was doing the speed limit for the zone?

Why doesn't FedEx have a driver complaint website? Doesn't FedEx train their drivers to follow the laws of the road?

Is it okay for a FedEx driver to speed in a road construction zone?Thank god I could pull into the right lane through the cones, since the driver nearly hit the car in front of me.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

STEVEN,In case you are not aware of this.November,2012 has not arrived yet.WTF.

I also had a bad insident with a Fed Ex driver in Boca Raton Fl.November, 2012.

I was in the Left turn lane on N.W. 2 Av. turning onto Spanish River Rd. (40 St.) This is a very busy intersection and I was waiting for my chance to turn.

The Fed Ex driver was pissed that I did not jump in front of oncomming traffic and proceeded to blast his truck horn at me. After the light turned yellow and traffic stoped I then turned left. The Fed Ex driver ran the red light drove around the left side of my van and then cut short into my lane forcing me to hit the brakes. This is the ONLY reason there was not an accident.

Two city blocks east the traffic light was red and the railroad crossing arms were down do to the Tri Rail crossing Spanish River Road. This overly agressive hot tempered hate filled driver is a poor example of a professional driver. Fed Ex officials expressed little to no concern on this matter when I called. They will not remove their driver and place a competant person in the hot heads place.

Of all the unemployed persons the U.S.A. has now,it would be of little effort to refill and replace a potential murder Before someone looses their loved ones. I have now started my boycott and will Not use Fed Ex in the future.

I can not put money in a drivers check that displays No positive concern for another human beings right to obey the LAWS of the road much less just common courtesy.Shame on the violent driver and Shame on Fed Ex...

to Steven #982645

FYI that driver doesn't work for FedEx, he works for a contractor that more than likely under pays him, gives no benefits or incentive to care. NO, fedex doesn't train drivers because they don't work for them, it's another case of they just want the numbers and don't care how they get them.

going south and I-65 near mobile al and fedex truck comes up behind me and almost pushes me off the road I get over and he shoots me a bird when he goes by

fedex gives you impossible work loads. i do 200-300 miles a day and 100 drops and that is expected to be done before i run out of hours by dot regulations i was sent out with pink eye my eyes swollen shut and threattened to be fired if i went to the doctor.. they are a *** poor company to work for

to fedex driver out of hunker ter #699147

cry baby

to Anonymous #982646

***, you have no clue the B.S we have to deal with, people like you mainly.

All the comments I have read on this page are true. Mostly due to the fault of the company rather than the driver, due to the fact that they only care about the bottom line and not their employees, who are at this time under to much pressure and afraid of loosing their jobs, due to gross mismanagement

catty
Erode, Tamil Nadu, India #192560

anybody think of calling a cop?

l stayed home all day waiting for my fedex shipment l call fedex va.beach va.

to check on my shipment they said the truck is on the way and not to worry my shipment will be deilvered tonight. At 1940 hrs. l went to fedex on line and what did l see the driver said he attempted to deliver the shipment but no one was home that BS l have been waiting all day for this shipment. so l call the next day and they said don't worry its just the second attempt he will attempt today that's just not right FEDEX should be better than that.

I am a very dissatisfied customer, But not for long its time for USPS.:?