After asking drivers to drive a little slower (10 mph) past our house to keep the dust down, now they drive a little faster.Just today, after a delivery, the driver purposely backed onto our manicured lawn (unnecessarily) gunned the engine and tore a big patch of lawn out.

Why do they have to act like jerks? My wife has to run to close the windows until the dust settles. All of the neighbors that live on this gravel road are upset with these drivers. We have put in speed bumps, but they continue to speed over them to the tune of...crunch!

and keep going.

Above the law, I guess.Issaquah Wa route.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of driver accountability and very unprofessional attitude. Author liked the most fed ex is fine except the drivers in my area. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx and fedex vehicle driver for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments