I've had doorknock and not waiting experience couple times....literally they would knock and run away.

That's usually fine, but this time the delivery system is to come back tomorrow and once more the day after. I know I won't be here so I called and spoke with someone higher up. They tried to help me said go online, and I incurred online problem following his guide line and he told me he can't help me with any online issues.... I ask, what am I supposed to do?

he tells me that they can't help me and package will just have to go back to the sender. Now he said he'll contact the driver for his location and put me on hold for more than 10 minutes now.

But I do want to state he is very kind.FEDEX system just have issues

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments