Duncanville, Alabama
3.7
Tracking Tool

I ordered a dishwasher part from partselect.com September 8th 2016 and paid for 3-5 day delivery.When it had not arrived by September 16th, I pulled up the tracking number.

The part had left Minnesota sept 10th and stopped in kennesaw Georgia on the 13th. Exception code "barcode unreadable and replaced". I live next door in Alabama so I thought no big deal. Just 3 hours away.

Called partselect.com and they called fedex. Btw, this is in no way complaining against them. They can't help what their shipper does. Anyway, then amazingly it went to California where the label was "unreadable and replaced" again.

Scheduled to be here 2 weeks after the order.Not my first problem with fedex, but it's getting old.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was any of the times your driver incorrectly delivered to my home. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments