3.0
Tracking Tool

On October 26, 2015, I had the Fed Ex office at Campbell Blvd, Nottingham, MD ship my laptop for a usb port repair.However, Lenovo contacted me to let me know that when they received my laptop the screen was cracked.

The screen was not cracked when I handed this laptop to Yvette in the Fed Ex office. I watched her before leaving the business to make sure she was packing my laptop well, and I was very concerned before leaving the office. So much so, that I lingered, pretending to be "shopping", only to watch her stop packing my laptop to come to the counter to help another customer.

It concerned me because she left my laptop on the table in the middle of her packing it.I would not use FedEx again.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments