Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Oct 28, 2021

i live on the second floor of a two-family house, and our entrance is in the back of the house. i cannot tell you how many times i've made notes regarding delivery instructions as well as leaving notes for the drivers [ups, amazon, usps, dhl, & the worst: Fedex!] to PLEASE leave the boxes at the back door, as the front door is NOT MY ENTRANCE.

the worst though, is when i had ordered a new bedframe from walmart for my daughters bed, and they left two very large boxes, the one box weighing in at 50lbs, & the other @ around 80lbs, SPRAWLED across, & I MEAN COMPLETELY COVERING the stairs/walkway to the front door. i couldn't believe it. it was undoubtedly the most ass-backwards thing i ever seen in my life... especially when i gave explicitly DETAILED directions to leave @ the back entrance as the front door was not my entrance!!

the front door entrance it was left at, is where my landlord's elderly mother lives! i was absolutely livid... as if it wasn't bad enough that fedex did a royal job of screwing up the SIMPLE delivery instructions, none of this would have even happened had walmart not dropped the ball to begin with! i placed this order online thru walmart, and IMMEDIATELY called to cancel it.

then, i come home to see it sitting in front of my house later that week? ya, no. sorry.. i called walmart and told them to come get their stuff off my downstairs neighbors front stairs.

they told me to go print a return label. (please keep in mind that i do not have a printer) so now, i'm like you gotta be kidding me... ya'll dropped the ball and expect me to go outta MY WAy, to figure out how to get this printed, when i already did my part by calling to cancel the order !?!? sorry but this is NOT my freakin problem.

ya'll can pick it up from exactly where you left it, and if my money is not refunded for an order that i CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY AFTER BEING PLACED, and that ya'll decided to send out anyway, sorry not sorry, but that *screwup is ALL WALMART'S TO CLAIM..

( side note: i didn't even have a chance to refuse the fedex delivery because i was at work when it was delivered...)

What a freakin' nightmare both of them are. smfh

Preferred solution: read the freakin' delivery instructions! or hire drivers that know how to read!.

FedEx Cons: Ignored delivery instructions, Blocked walkway to front door, By laying heavy packages down entirely across stairs, Did not return to pick up item.

Location: Union, New Jersey