During September, I made a custom fees payment prior to the delivery of my package.Package was delivered.

In December, I received a letter in the mail saying I still owed customs fees but it also said that if a payment has already been made, to disregard the letter. I called to ensure that everything was okay. The customer service agent said my payment did not go through which surprised me since this has never happened before. I went ahead and tried to pay over the phone with the agent who said the system wont accept my card and that this happens sometimes.

Unbelievable because it was not my card but rather their system. I asked how else can I make a payment and the agent said to do it through my bank. I went ahead right after hanging up to make a payment through my bank. I thought it was over but NO...

I received a letter in the mail from a COLLECTION'S AGENCY requesting immediate payment on behalf of FedEx.

I have NEVER dealt with a collection agency my whole life.Absolutely ridiculous.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to "collection agency removal".

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

FedEx_India

Dear Valued Customer,

We have received your concern. Please share your tracking number and contact details (Name, email ID and contact number) our customer care executive will revert to you.

Regards,