Waiting still for my package its two weeks for a 50 lb package. They said they tried delivering to my business on saturday. I was there. So now they will not deliver until Tuesday We were they everyone else could deliver.

To save time I had it sent to the local Fedx store 8907 S. Howell Ave Oak Creek, WI 53154 Figured just get it myself since the drive doesn't want to deliver it.

So I go to the local store no one in the store, the person behind the counter was sitting and doing nothing, didn't get up or say hello. Just snapper at me. I asked can I get my package. Snapped again I have to have a ID. No problem. Then she said no dogs in the store. Loudly and snapping. I am holding a three pound poodle that is holding. Thinking I don't want to be here. She's if it was a she? It the time of the month.

I asked for the manager she snapped I AM THE MANAGER. Her tag said Asst I again I want the managers number. She wouldn't do it and threaten to call the police on my poodle. I left but want to call and e-mail even in the world. How could this looser company hire such a looser person. The bosses is away and she does't want to work

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments