Featured Not resolved
3.0
Insurance Quality

I was home during one of the worse rainstorms that my town had seen all year. All of a sudden I her my dog barking.

I looked out and saw a wet box by my front gate, in the grass, and no truck. I ran outside to retrieve it. And I barely made it to my font door before the wet box began to tear. I got it into my living room.

The package was soaking wet. The packing tape was coming off like ribbons. And if it wasn't for the plastic airpillows that Walmart.com were nice enough to put in this box, I guarantee, all of it's contents would be ruined. (I've enclosed pictures) This is not the only time that this has happened.

And this must stop.

We also order expensive home theater componants which are usually all delivered visla FedEx. If one of these expensive components get taged because of your drivers incompitant, or lack of training, we will be going after FedEx legally.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Comments

Hey numbnutz...Fed Ex has ZERO liability it the delivery operations...Do your homework before sounding like an idiot? BTW...Fed Ex DOES NOT control the weather regardless of what you think...LOL