Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Until you stop indirectly funding the NRA which blocks all reasonable gun control by offering them and their members discounts I will be doing all my shipping with UPS. How many more children have to die before your corporate head quarters grow a spine and do the right thing and disassociate yourselves from the NRA.

When the benefits of being a member of the NRA become non-existent and they become the Pariah that they are maybe something will change.

There was such a movement with the #metoo that result in some changes hopefully the #boycott NRA will result in some changes too. until them for me it is #boycott Fedex

Reason of review: #boycott NRA.

Preferred solution: #boycott NRA #boycott Fedex.

I didn't like: You supporting the nra.

Comments

Lmfao get the *** out of here with your nonsense.

I understand that stupid liberals are angry at FedEx and believe that a weapons ban will magically halt gun violence. That's where the gross stupidity lies herein-it won't and any liberal who thinks it will is only *** into the wind !

It's not the fault of FedEx, the NRA, or even the manufacturers who have produced over 150 million firearms since 1986 in America alone ... it's the micro-percentage of lunatic fringe who misuse them and also drive cars into crowds, use fertilizer to blow up nurseries, pressure cookers at foot races, you name it.

I will from this day forward use only UPS or USPS for all my deliveries. Fed Ex is dishonest and lies and has no integrity what so ever. Please do the right thing and protect all from gun violence.

How do I know what shipping is used when I order merch online? I would prefer not to use FedEx until they come to their senses or lose enough money to reconsider their stance on the NRA.

However, I do appreciate the sentiment that businesses shouldn't discriminate even if they don't agree with a particular stance on politics, etc.

as in their statement. But since they are giving the NRA members DISCOUNTS, not merely providing service to them, their statement doesn't seem entirely relevant to the actual situation.

stop NRA discounts!!!

is this really a review of fedex, or is it just you getting out your frusturation? Many you should offer solutions to the problem instead of ranting.

I will be doing my personal and business shipping with FedEx as long as they do not cave in to the gun control fanatics. Have already notified businesses who dropped the NRA member discounts that I will be looking for other suppliers.

Interesting. Can't have an alternate viewpoint. Just post what the drones want.

Way to go FedEx. You'll have my business since you have a a spine and did not cave to the uninformed.

to Independent #1437845

Look on the NRA Business Alliance website (nraba.org). Tap on the icon in upper right corner & scroll down to “Benefits”.

Tap on “Benefits” & then you’ll see the list of affiliated companies that offer incentives to join the NRA.

You will see that FedEx offers “BIG Savings” for members. Hope this better informs you.

Ex-FedEx customer

I am looking for where you can access who and what organizations that FedEx supports and it does not mention it on the NRA nor FedEx's website that they are affiliated. The only links I find are from Twitter and some blogs/news articles that all sound like hear-say. If you would provide me where you find this information, I would be grateful.

to Anonymous #1437841

Look on the NRA Business Alliance website (nraba.org) & you’ll see the list of affiliated companies that offer incentives to join the NRA. You will see that FedEx offers “BIG Savings” for members. Hope this helps.