Davisboro, Georgia
1.2
Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have a Small Engine Shop, I do a lot of ordering of parts, I have Quit some suppliers due to FEDEX, until they quite fedex then I go back to them.I made a order and it was shipped from Mi.

on 4/04/2016. I was told it should arrive about 4/13/2016 I have not yet received it now FEDEX say's it will be on 4/19/2016.I called FedEx at different times and I was told that this is our policy. I thought Your policy was to deliever. I also was told to contact the shipper, why.

It was shipped and when you picked it up you entered a contract with me and the shipper to deliver in a timely matter not two weeks away. I will always recommend UPS (they perform) to anyone that needs to ship. I feel that your company is a American rip off and you should be forced to leave this great country, you give us a bad name.

Like Honesty, and intergerity.I have ask for a refund from Fed EX for the lose of work and shipping plus the parts that it appears they want so bad.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments