Fedex - Broke a Brand new Les Paul Guitar Admit Guilt only pay a fraction of value
My 12 year old son saved his hard earned money to buy his first nice guitar...it was a beautiful black Les Paul guitar...Fedex broke the head stock and the neck itself COMPLETELY OFF!After going around with them for a month, they sent a check TO THE SHIPPER for a fraction of what it cost.
They admitted they broke it and paid $100 for an item he paid 249.95 for. It is valued at nearly $400. I wasn't asking for replacement cost.
IN MY OPINION THESE THIEVES STOLE FROM A 12 YEAR OLD!THEY MAKE THEIR OWN RULES.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guitar Damage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "Now, before I go to far, the order was placed through Amazon. I've never had problems with them before. I placed my order Friday at 9:59 A.M. and paid the..."
- "I received a package that I paid extra to have delivered next day and the package was completely torn apart and looked like there had been coffee or something similar..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."