Fedex - Broke a Brand new Les Paul Guitar Admit Guilt only pay a fraction of value
My 12 year old son saved his hard earned money to buy his first nice guitar...it was a beautiful black Les Paul guitar...Fedex broke the head stock and the neck itself COMPLETELY OFF!After going around with them for a month, they sent a check TO THE SHIPPER for a fraction of what it cost.
They admitted they broke it and paid $100 for an item he paid 249.95 for. It is valued at nearly $400. I wasn't asking for replacement cost.
IN MY OPINION THESE THIEVES STOLE FROM A 12 YEAR OLD!THEY MAKE THEIR OWN RULES.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guitar Damage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..."
- "FedEx, is a dishonest and greedy business. We are not going to ship with them again. They broke my merchandise. I failed a complain and for over a period..."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I have had a terrible experience with light in the box! I paid (Oct. 12) for item with express expedited shipping (3-4 business days) (1-3 days for processing). I have..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."