Fedex - Broke a Brand new Les Paul Guitar Admit Guilt only pay a fraction of value
My 12 year old son saved his hard earned money to buy his first nice guitar...it was a beautiful black Les Paul guitar...Fedex broke the head stock and the neck itself COMPLETELY OFF!After going around with them for a month, they sent a check TO THE SHIPPER for a fraction of what it cost.
They admitted they broke it and paid $100 for an item he paid 249.95 for. It is valued at nearly $400. I wasn't asking for replacement cost.
IN MY OPINION THESE THIEVES STOLE FROM A 12 YEAR OLD!THEY MAKE THEIR OWN RULES.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Guitar Damage
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "MY full conversation with fedex. Dear Shagun, You are plan to prevent to avoid this kind incident in future.I Donot want it . I WANT MY package. or FEDEX has to pay my..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "Fedex sent a parcel that i ordered to me on 09/12/14 at 11.08am. As i was at work , i reached home at 1.30pm and tried to call the hotline...."
- "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...."
- "I bought products from this company from a vendor they had in the mall. I spent $129 which was a 'great deal' but, after testing the products I thought why..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."