Fedex - Broke cast iron legs of an antique fireplace surround
Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron?how?
for two weeks have been trying to make a claim on the insurance that was placed on it and they won't work with me, only the seller. I have contacted several departments and several people, but they still stand by their convictions. I think they figure if they make it hard on people to make there claims they won't have to pay out and they can steal the insurance money. They many not consider it stealing, but when they won't honor their commitment they are getting some thing for free.
times are hard I agree, but to steel money from customers isn't good way to make stock holders rich.
So i'm stuck with a item that fedex ruined and that can't be used.:(
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Damaged Iron
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received a package that I paid extra to have delivered next day and the package was completely torn apart and looked like there had been coffee or something similar..."
- "I saw tracking information in advance, so I stayed home to wait. At 2:18PM CDT, FedEx posted "Customer not available or business closed" in the tracking info for a..."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "One word, do NOT fall in to trap of IKEA kitchen sales.We ordered an entire set of cabinets, flooring, and counter-tops from them (IKEA draper at 67 West IKEA Way..."
- "i had ordered America's Legend pizza from Dominos at Salt Lake City location. Pizza came as completely mangled. The picture below gives an idea about the condition of the food..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "I bought a bag for my daughter to take for her Karate uniform. She used the bag a time and a half, as after 3 times zipping up the zipper,..."
- "I went to arco store #42755 carwash twice and my car came out dirty both times. The cashier refuse to give me a refund and told me that..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."