Salt Lake City, Utah
Featured Not resolved

Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron?how?

for two weeks have been trying to make a claim on the insurance that was placed on it and they won't work with me, only the seller. I have contacted several departments and several people, but they still stand by their convictions. I think they figure if they make it hard on people to make there claims they won't have to pay out and they can steal the insurance money. They many not consider it stealing, but when they won't honor their commitment they are getting some thing for free.

times are hard I agree, but to steel money from customers isn't good way to make stock holders rich.

So i'm stuck with a item that fedex ruined and that can't be used.:(

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

ana232

You should have immediately place a complaint with ebay, because it was advertised as iron and it was obviously not. They would have refunded your money.

Fedex - Thoughtless Customer Service Fedex "FedEx - Thoughtless, pathetic service, no care for customer Left this box was left on the front porch in the pouring rain with nothing covering it..." Read more FedEx employees discriminate foreigners Fedex "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..." Read more FedEx SUCKS! Fedex "Why is it that UPS and the Post Office can ring your doorbell to alert you to the fact that there is a delivery , yet FedEx cannot..." Read more Fedex - Horrible customer service Fedex "Shipped a package on 05/26/2017, customer called on 06/12/2017 not delivered yet. Called and was given a case number and told that they would get in touch with the last..." Read more State Farm Insurance - 2 claims over 2 years didn't renew State Farm Insurance "I received a call from state farm advising me they will not renew my coveage i was dissapointed. My 1st claim was 400.00 2nd one was slab leak. Est 12,000.00..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Lasership - DRIVERS ARE IDIOTS Lasership " Horrible lazy lying workers. They claim they attempted to deliver my package two days in a row i was suppose to go out of town canceled it because package..." Read more