Fedex - Broken Items
I shipped some RARE antique beer mirrors and clock from Rapid City, SD to Phoenix, AZ where i was working, FedEx Overnight. I received the box today and it looks like they played Kickball with it. It was a brand new moving box from Lowes and I even pack it with 100ft of bubble wrap! Yes, 100ft.......
The clock plastic was broken and has to be glued in several places. Really surprised the mirrors only have minor scratches because the sides of the box are ripped open on 3 corners. Not sure how much more abuse the box would take.
Once upon a time, UPS was notorious for beating up boxes back in the day and FedEx was my favorite. Now I'm not thinking so......
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Antique Items
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Recently mailed some antique glassware and the box arrived broken and with puncture holes in the side. Out of the 30 pieces I shipped, only 15 arrived intact and some..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "I received a package that I paid extra to have delivered next day and the package was completely torn apart and looked like there had been coffee or something similar..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "We had purchased a bookcase in August 2016 from The Mallery Hall Collection company. We really liked the design of that bookcase, and we were hoping that this would be..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Great partner and company, design build and operate super concepts. Genius Was ecstatic to work on E_P with mr keyes. It started my career..."