Fedex - Broken Items
I shipped some RARE antique beer mirrors and clock from Rapid City, SD to Phoenix, AZ where i was working, FedEx Overnight. I received the box today and it looks like they played Kickball with it. It was a brand new moving box from Lowes and I even pack it with 100ft of bubble wrap! Yes, 100ft.......
The clock plastic was broken and has to be glued in several places. Really surprised the mirrors only have minor scratches because the sides of the box are ripped open on 3 corners. Not sure how much more abuse the box would take.
Once upon a time, UPS was notorious for beating up boxes back in the day and FedEx was my favorite. Now I'm not thinking so......
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Antique Items
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Paid for overnight delivery on Friday. According to FedEx tracking, the package has left Memphis no fewer than three times in the past three days...once even making to my..."
- "I had two speakers that I sold on eBay that I had bought from a retailer brand in original packaging. The exterior of the container clearly showed they were speakers...."
- "I had a blackberry to be delivered to me coming from Canada and Yes, a signature was required, however, it was supposed to be my signature and I did Not..."
- "I purchased the mattress on a Saturday, delivered Wednesday and looked like their was a body inside of it. This is an expensive Simmons Holly Glen Mattress. Ashley delivered a..."
- "I've seen the half-baked rebuttle attempts from a "Henry Frappe" - so I thought I would join in and state that he - himself - said that he doesn't even..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."
- "Last Thursday, my 2005 Dodge Ram locked down while driving a block from my house. It dropped the driveshaft and rear wheels locked. I found that there was..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."