Fedex - Broken Items
I shipped some RARE antique beer mirrors and clock from Rapid City, SD to Phoenix, AZ where i was working, FedEx Overnight. I received the box today and it looks like they played Kickball with it. It was a brand new moving box from Lowes and I even pack it with 100ft of bubble wrap! Yes, 100ft.......
The clock plastic was broken and has to be glued in several places. Really surprised the mirrors only have minor scratches because the sides of the box are ripped open on 3 corners. Not sure how much more abuse the box would take.
Once upon a time, UPS was notorious for beating up boxes back in the day and FedEx was my favorite. Now I'm not thinking so......
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Broken Antique Items
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have bought this used mobile phone from a friend through eBay which is faulty condition to use it here in India for my personal use. I believe the shipper..."
- "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..."
- "I had a 21 package business consignment shipped from abroad, paid with insurance cover by the express service. Several days later, 2 arrive late and one is lost. I reported this,..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Now is 16 Jan 20:40p.m.!!!!!Again again and again confirmed pick up but not appear!! What is Qxpress doing? See it yourself, until now the status is confirmed!! BUT NO PICKUP..."
- "Found speaker boombox from Zapals. Good sound quality, soothing color with LED light, this Bluetooth speaker has not one, but two loudspeaker units built inside its body, providing you with..."
- "I started making $300 to $500 the first couple of months and soon I was making from $2000 to $3000 a month. Last week I was banned from offer up...."
- "DO NOT BUY THROUGH ONETRAVEL IF YOU KNOW YOU MIGHT NEED TO CANCEL YOUR TICKET. YOU'LL ENDUP PAYING DOUBLE IN THEIR HIDDEN FEES (BESIDES THE $200 PENALTY FEES). OneTravel are so..."
- "DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM DRIVETIME !!! I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry about 3 months ago. I will give you the short version...I had to take the car..."