I received a door notice for a package that required a signature but no notice as to who the sender was, when they would re-attempt delivery or even where it might be taken.

Going online I put in the Door Tag Number and it gave me two packages instead of just one.

There was nothing I could do to auto-sign for it or guarantee that it came at a time I would be available so I picked from a list of stores where I could go myself to pick it up.

The site gave me only one option (though it listed six that were undetectable) stating one was only 7 miles away.On my way to pick it up, it is suddenly now on the entire opposite side of the county.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to "get your shit together, i delt with this crap on my own terms. figure out how to get your site working".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments