Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 10, 2016

I don't know if this qualifies as resolved or not, but the one package that I was expecting after I wrote the review was delivered by a guy that was so bent out of shape he practically threw it at me.

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2016

I am so sick of these people that I stopped ordering from WalMart.I live in a somewhat remote area.

I have no trouble at all from UPS or USPS when I order on line.

I've had nothing but bs from FedX.

I live in an 83 apartment building with halls that go on forever containing approximately 17 apartments on each floor. The delivery person never buzzes my apartment number, then when he delivers he just puts it in front of my door.

Doesn't even knock. So I don't have a clue he's ever even been in the building. One time my neighbor saw I had a microwave oven and knocked to tell me. They (OFFICE) personnel were supposed to call me about a complaint I filed.

Between 8 and 10 am central time. That never happened either.

Expecting another pkg.today, oh boy can't wait!!!!Wish me luck...

Neesi wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was ground delivery policies, customer service, lack of respect and unproffetional people skills. Author liked the most zilch and nada. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments