Shipped a Frank Lloyd Wright etching frm Georgia where my son is an architect.Found etching in a junk store and only paid$75.00.

Etching was professionally framed by my wife. Package was wrapped in bubble wrap and peanuts. Fragile stamps all over the box. Package arrived with large hole in side of box and contents broken.

FedEx refused to pay because I could not produce a receipt from when it was purchased. Really! Fexex is the worse. I contacted the company two times and they still refused to pay the $300.00 insurance.

I saw a simular etching on the www and it was going for 8 - 9 thousand.What a rip off by FedEx never ship with them again.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments