For the 2nd time in a short period of time i was waiting on a package.i was not home at this time when they deliver.

which i don't blame them. i called customer service and ask them to leave the package at the door and i will sign the package. they say no problem. they came back a day late and put another tag right next to the old one and left the location with the package.

the funny part is that both tags were signed (on the place were i have to sign) by the driver.

(why?) And good news i'm waiting for a third Tag So i can have a collection and sell it online and maybe ship it by FedEx...Enjoy using FedEx

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States #757488

I got a call on Tuesday night telling me my package would be delivered Wednesday.I stayed home all day Wednesday.

I called Fed Ex that night and they said "just leave a signed, and dated, note on the door telling the Fed Ex driver to leave the package. I did exactly that. Well, he came, did not leave the package, and he did not even leave a note saying that he was there! I called Thur night, and was told they didn't know why it wasn't left, but it should be left on Friday.

How many days must I stay home?I want to make a complaint.The person I called, Gaby, said she would deliver the complaint -- yeah right!

to CSShopper Brooklyn, New York, United States #757493

That's how they work. I call them up today for the package and they say that they are not taking the signature from the tag. They need some real training.