FedEx is the worst shipper.I ordered product online, merchant sent package via FedEx thereafter.

On delivery date, FedEx posted a tag on the door of our apartment at 10:30AM. Once we saw that tag at night, I called FedEx to inform them to delivery product after 2:00PM and I left my cell phone number, they put note in their system. On 2nd day, nothing happened. I tracked by using first door tag, they claim that 2nd door tag was left at 10:20AM.

No tag, no phone call. Hello! Ignorant! Maybe their system take time to notify a right delivery time?

On 3rd day, a door tag left with 3 attempts checked. I called them up, they said they couldn't delivery in other time of day. Come on! If they couldn't do that, please tell customer first before logged the request in the system or notify customer by phone.

It's residential address. Who would take day off to wait for small package at home? We are not going to pick it up at FedEx branch, because we could go to a closer place to purchase the product in a store. I told FedEx to return product back to merchant.

If merchant can't use other shipping company, I'll merely cancell the order and purchase product by visiting local store.I wish all merchants stop using FedEx, then they would realized how bad their service is.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Livonia, Michigan, United States #649392

should the drivers use their PERSONAL phones to call strangers to set up deliveries?hundreds of packages/deliveries, really.

that would be a logistical nightmare, not to mention irresponsible for fiscal and safety reasons.

I know that people have had bad experiences, but lets think for a moment.Did they do what they are paid for(attempt to deliver a pkg)?