Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I am trying to get pregnant.Time is of the essence, so I paid $300 to FedEx to have them priority overnight a sperm donor sample from CA to MN.

Not only did it not arrive the next business day, but when I called, I was met with uncaring, uninformed, uninterested customer service representatives who seemed annoying that I had dared call them! This was a priority overnight package, not a casual parcel. I can't believe their lazy attitude towards not meeting their own service standards that I paid for! This is a $1,000 medical sample that I paid $300 to ship, and all I got was "sorry for any inconvenience" and "maybe sometime Monday?" I will be telling every shipper I talk to that I would prefer to not use FedEx for anything.

They had my trust, and they abused it.I will not be taken advantages of again.

Review about: Fedex Priority Overnight Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Absolute awful company, Delivery service, Fedex staff, Canned response.

Comments