Day 1 - stayed home all day and waited for my package .... nothing ... 4:30 pm my tracking info states could not deliver customer not home ....OMG! I am right here ... Lazy driver didn't want to deliver packages individually so he tried to deliver to the leasing office at my apt. complex, well they close 4:30 -5:00 . Two phone calls to the company, I was assured this would not happen again and my package would arrive the next day.

Day 2 - stayed home all day and waited for my package .... nothing ... 5:30 pm my tracking info states could not deliver customer not home OMG! On the phone again! Dumb you-know-what driver did it again, will not send the driver back .... Said will contact the office with a message to the driver, called again spoke to supervisor, assured me my package will arrive on day 3. Called again at 2:00 am just to make sure, was reassured that I will get my package...

Day 3 .... 3:30 pm .... still waiting for my f-in package!

It obviously takes a special type of *** to work for FedEx! Hopefully they will just send the package back to the seller and I can have it redelivered with a reputable company like UPS!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 18, 2016.

Comments