Day 1 - stayed home all day and waited for my package .... nothing ... 4:30 pm my tracking info states could not deliver customer not home ....OMG! I am right here ... Lazy driver didn't want to deliver packages individually so he tried to deliver to the leasing office at my apt. complex, well they close 4:30 -5:00 . Two phone calls to the company, I was assured this would not happen again and my package would arrive the next day.

Day 2 - stayed home all day and waited for my package .... nothing ... 5:30 pm my tracking info states could not deliver customer not home OMG! On the phone again! Dumb you-know-what driver did it again, will not send the driver back .... Said will contact the office with a message to the driver, called again spoke to supervisor, assured me my package will arrive on day 3. Called again at 2:00 am just to make sure, was reassured that I will get my package...

Day 3 .... 3:30 pm .... still waiting for my f-in package!

It obviously takes a special type of *** to work for FedEx! Hopefully they will just send the package back to the seller and I can have it redelivered with a reputable company like UPS!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments