Ordered Fedex online. Paid $50.00 Canadian for a pick up to have passport documents delivered next day by noon - so it is time sensitive. Got a weird email telling me delivery in a few days. Phoned and was told I didn't book a pick up ( but I did and paid online ).

When they didn't show up at scheduled time - I phoned only to be told there were two orders placed - and one was cancelled - so they decided to cancel mine too (very kind of them).

After 30 minutes on hold and the agent telling me there was nothing she could do - the result was that nothing would be picked up and no manager would take her phone call. Thanks Fedex. I thought you were a reputable company but I will remember this for future.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments