I ordered a new I Phone for my daughter, the driver attempted to deliver it three times during my work day, the last being 11/29/18 at 4:14pm. He kept circling and drawing arrows to the part about signing and placing he note on the door so he could leave it on my porch.

since I did not want it stolen, I intended to pick it up in state college. I went yesterday to pick it up and the woman told me it was sent back because they only hold them a "couple days". I thought I must have miscalculated something but when I went out to the car and looked at my calender, it was Friday, Monday and then Tuesday here I am- I did not think that was an excessive amount of time to hold my package. I called customer service and the woman could not speak English very well, but I managed to get her to tell me it was sent back to Verizon on FRIDAY MORNING.

there was no way I could have claimed this package. Verizon then spent hours with me getting a new phone sent out and I had to pay taxes on the second one. They said they will open an investigation but what are they going to do now? the phone was sent back the next morning after the last delivery attempt.

totally unacceptable.

I hope to never have to deal with them again. shady dump people who don't care about doing their basic job.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Screwed up and acted like it was my fault.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 05.

Comments