Placed and order for my daughters Christmas which said would be delivered on 12/23/15 and am now being told it won't be here until 12/24/15.Package being delivered to my office which is closed 12/24/15 and will not reopen until 12/28/15.

Tried to get delivery address changed to my home address only to be told that I can not do this I would have to contact Hollister. Hollister telling me it is too late that I would have to reorder and pay again and pay for overnight. This is the second order I have had an issue with being shipped with Fedex. Never have I had this problem before.

Very upset!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex delivery service from FedEx was lack of accountability Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments