At the Hyatt Regency Hotel in St Louis Mo for a meeting.I had ordered copy paper from Staples and they delivered it to the FedEx office inside the hotel.

Eight boxes showed up one day and four the next. I haven't seen the bill for them to deliver the separate four boxes yet, but FedEx charged $450.00 to deliver eight boxes of paper from the first floor of the hotel to the fourth floor. that's more than twice what I paid for the paper. I will never allow this to happen again and will never ever do business with FedEx again.

Boycott FedEx.

brucekva@aol.com

brucekva wrote the review because of pricing issue at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $350 and wants FedEx to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was delivery service and pricing. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx paper shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments