Closed Saturday the 24, Monday the 26, Tuesday the 27th, 2016?!?!?!?!Unbelievable, while Canada Post are working on the 24th and the 27th.

I would expect the same service or better from FedEx at Christmas time. I get early closing on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but boxing day and a lieu day on Tuesday just doesn't make sense now-a-days. Anyways, I have noticed package has arrived in sorting center on the 23rd but because they are closed on the above mentioned days it won't be delivered until the 28th. Christmas gift from the US, so not happy.

I called and FedEx said that it is in a container and won't be sorted today, and yes if they were open on the 24th I would have got it.I am upset to say the least.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex international priority delivery service. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex international priority delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1260117

Could be worse you could have the Loveland Ohio delivery service which believes that lying is condonable.Waited all day today for my package to arrive, tracking showed it on the delivery truck first thing this morning.

I was guaranteed 8 pm delivery, in retrospect it should have been written on toilet paper. 8 came and went so I checked the tracking.

The driver LIED yet again and said that the recipient was not available.Apparently you must be a person of low moral caliber and intellect lol to work for Loveland FedEx.