Ah the foobared messes Fedex make's. Nothing's worse than their holiday ones. My brother ordered a 200$ tree from e-bay and a set of ornaments from Macy's for around 130 dollars.

Other than their normal taking forever with shipping, they delivered to to the apartment below us. Luck for us the neighbour's weren't home and I was watching for the truck at the time.

O yes and the tree was fiber optic and the chip in it was broken. So now a replacement is on the way. Hopefully this one will be taken up the stairs to our door and not be broken.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #762090

I have been waiting for a package since Wednesday, the day Fed Ex's online tracking system shows it was to be delivered (paid extra for second day delivery - it's Saturday - still no package).After spending 48 minutes on hold, I got some guy who said his name was Jim (lied) in the Dominican Republic who told me 'he'd been listening to people complain for 8 hours of his shift' and didn't want to hear any more - there was nothing he could do about my package not being delivered.

When I asked to speak to his supervisor, he said sure "don't hang up on me now' and disconnected me. I called back and was given additional information and filed against 'Jim' big surprise, not his name but they could track who it was. Today, I got a call from the local office. I have a hearing issue, so I have the speaker on my phone turned up - the woman who called today said that she had other customers; they were doing the best they could, and when I asked whether my package would be delivered today, she couldn't tell me for sure.

She then said that the notes in the file show that my voice was escalated (hello? speaker for hearing impaired????) and hung up on me as well. I have a new business. Over the last 6 weeks I've paid in excess of $1,000 to have items shipped through them for my business account.

I will be closing that account and will NOT be using fed ex again to ship my items.Extremely rude people.

Middletown, New York, United States #762035

stealing a tree from your neighbors *** low life