I purchased an item on Ebay which was never delivered by Fedex driver. My wife works from home and she can clearly see who comes and go from her desk.

I filed a claim with Fedex 9 days ago. Finally today I had a Fedex representative call me to say that they were sorry. She ask me to get intouch with seller because my home address didn't match the tracking number. I told the representative that they should be doing that and not me...after all they never delivered my package.

Furthermore, I explained to Fedex representative that I had tried to get intouch with seller on Ebay. However, it seems seller is not an active member anymore. I ask representative to please send me someting in writing so that I can provide Ebay with to show my item was never delivered. I was informed by representative that they do not do such.

This is a convinient way not to assume any responsibility and deny your claim. Having gone online I have found all over the country buyers with the same issue of packages never delivered by Fedex drivers.

I will simply share my negative experience with ALL regarding Fedex delivery. Furthermore, I will make sure if a seller uses Fedex to ship not to purchase from them.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments