1.4

I had shipped a package for my boyfriend to Italy. The package was given since 12/10 but didnt get ship until 12/15. 1st: The fedex worker did not complete my commercial invoice and value 19 items that I had send including brand new clothes, hand made blankets, and other items for only $1 total. The total cost for those item is $183. also, I request that the rep. ship my package express no matter what the costs, it cost me $120.00 to ship international priority and not express. 2nd: it take 2 weeks to get custom clearance to clear our packages, because they did not have any commercial invoice on file. I contact so fedex and every rep told me a different statement. I have to write my own commercial invoice, find harmonized tarriff code, manufacturer of all items and the value prices. My boyfriend have to pay 40 Euro to get custom clearance . We wait for a few more day finally got the packet in transit and were authorized for transfer. One problem after the next, it being delay again because of delivery exception and Fedex say we have to pay another 38Euro, also verify address, and at the end of the call, there were no answer to what is going on. I mention to the rep that he did pay during the custom clearance and if that the same or different from this new fee. She doesnt to know what the fee is and will just make note and say they will follow up with me.

This has been the worst experience I had every had. The cost to send was already expensive, the representative was no help at all, and some were talking to me in a very disrespectful way. When I tell my boss at work, she highly recommend me not to used fedex anymore, and i doubt that I will used them again. If they were to do their job correctly in the first place there wouldn't be any issue. the international fedex had explain to me that the problem happen because No proper invoice was completed by the rep. If I wanted to ship anything else, I might have to used ups or U.S. postal services.

As of now, my boyfriend has not received his package and it been 3 weeks already with all this mess one after another one.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to "just delivery the packages without anymore trouble or requested for additional fees, if not i would like to have my refund" as the author lost $300. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments