2.0
Additional Fees

1. This item was “guaranteed” to be delivered on Mon 9/22. I clearly stated in my customer notes to ring a bell # to gain entrance in to the building. Also, I have my cell phone number in my customer profile. Allegedly the delivery person came by my apt 2x. I looked in my customer profile. My bell # is clearly in my notes and my cell # is in my profile. When I called customer service they confirmed the bell # and cell # were in my customer profile. I also asked if delivery can’t gain access to a building, what is Fedex policy. Customer service said it is policy for delivery to call – if a phone number is in the customer profile. I received NO call nor a buzz on my intercom ALL DAY.

I had them re-deliver the next day in the evening. Between 5 – 8 PM ET on 9/23.

2. Unfortunately on 9/23, I missed the Fedex delivery person by 10mins. I called customer service 2x to ask for the delivery person to return (I know that may not be possible but both times customer service said they would try). Finally, I got a supervisor who said it couldn’t be delivered again today. She did say to have a re-deliver another day/time. I waited until about 9 PM to opt online for another re-delivery date. The option (online) was not available/it was grayed out. I called customer service for help. Because I couldn’t have a re-deliver the next day, he suggested I place a vacation hold on my package. It was on vaca hold until Sat 9/27. It was to be delivered on Mon 9/29 -- anytime. I go a case # from the Fedex customer service person.

3. On Fri 9/26, I arrived home after work early. I got a buzz from Fedex at appox 540 PM. It was Fedex with my package. I asked the delivery person if this package was supposed to be delivered today or Monday. He said there were 2 attempts previously. This was the 3rd. I asked him again, if it was on the schedule to be delivered Friday. He nodded. As I signed for the package, I could see my address, my bell #, and a little of my phone number in my customer profile.

Luckily I was home for my package BUT this would have been mitigated if on Monday 9/22 Fedex delivery would have read my customer profile or contacted me JUST LIKE THE FRIDAY 9/26 driver did.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments