Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 23, 2021

FedEX never contacted me. Could not file a complaint with FedEx because there is an agreement with the seller.

Catch 22. Seller won't do anything, because it was "delivered". Ironically, got a call from a neighbor yesterday (22 Feb); said that they had 3 packages on their front porch that FedEx had delivered 2 days prior. They live over 3/4 of a mile down the road.

Have already turned down purchasing from 4 merchants, because they ship with FedEx.

Have advised friends and family not to do business with FedEx. They agreed.

Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2021

Said that they delivered to my front door. Live 1/2 mile down a dirt driveway.

Was working at my desk at the time they say they delivered the package (2 large footlockers - hard to miss). Have a glass door facing the driveway and a large dog. Dog didn't bark, never saw the truck.

Can't file a claim because it was "delivered". Interesting Catch 22.

User's recommendation: Never deal with any merchant that ships with Fedex.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

#1974977

I know your pain with FedEx as I have had the same thing happen to me. Thankfully it was a Chewy Delivery and they replaced it. I no longer have them ship to my home and have them ship to my office so that I am assured to get them as the delivery driver is the normal one who delivers to my office.