Verified Reviewer

2.0

Update by user Feb 25, 2021

Not resolved as of February 25th 2020

Original review updated by user Feb 25, 2021

I had 5 packages that were shipped with overnight delivery on the 22nd, and they should've arrived the 23rd. Its now 930pm on the 25th and they all still say in transit Memphis tn as of the 23rd.

I've contacted customer service many times and no one will help me resolve this issue and find my packages, update tracking or anything. Yes I'm aware we had bad weather last week, but these orders were made on the 22nd there was no bad weather. I had received packages the day before and every day after these were shipped from the same shipper taking the same route, and they have all made it to me with the overnight delivery I paid for. All my other packages have taken the same routes and stops and made it no problem overnight.

So why are these still in limbo??? I'm angry because that's a lot of money floating around out there, and I just want my packages.

It just doesn't make any sense to me why all my other packages have passed these for days now going same routes and these 5 still hang in limbo. Please just help me find my packages.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Next Day Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

FedEx Pros: Questionable delivery service.

FedEx Cons: No customer service help, Not resolving delivery issues, Not updating tracking, Cant understand customer service reps, Customer service reps dont speak & understand plain english.

Comments