My daughter's birthday gift will not arrive today because of negligence of fedex's part.A package was to arrive at my house today,I was called by a man using his personal cell phone who wanted me to send someone down my driveway that is a half mile long.I have a plastic chainlink across driveway that just needs to be taken off the hook.My son was home and I was cautious to sending my son to meet someone not knowing for sure who they were and advised my son not to.I have a sign also at end of driveway that says beware of the owner never mind the dog.

I was told that the driver was also afraid of the dog.This has to be a joke,I called fedex was advised out for redeliever only to be called by mahwah office to say driver was done for today at 1:00 this afternoon,an hour after he was delivering this to my house.I have calls logged on my caller ID at my employment they both called.I asked to speak to supervisor,Mike got on phone I asked to clarify if he was a supervisor and if he had a badge number he basically flipped and became very arrogant.I just cannot relate to what the issue is and why I have to explain to my daughter that Fedex is the cause to her birthday present not being here.This entire event is unacceptable and nothing will make this up to my daughter.The management on Mike's was very unprofessionally handled.I presume my package will be here tomorrow a day late for my daughters birthday,fedex surely lost a customer I will after all of this pay any extra fee not to use fedex.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Wow, you are an arrogant pos.Next time put a little more planning into your daughter's birthday gift so it arrives BEFORE her birthday.

I understand your concern about your son's safety, but the driver is also allowed to be concerned about his own safety and his job. If he gets bit by a dog known to be on the property, FedEx writes him up for putting himself in that position. If he damages any of your property or the Fedex vehicle by driving on your 1/2 mile driveway (for example, a low hanging branch damages the truck), he gets written up. You have a beware of owner sign and your driveway blocked with a chain and you really expect him to remove the chain and drive on up?

You're lucky you got a phone call from him rather than a door tag at the end of your driveway.You're about as bad as the people that don't the number on the mailbox wonder why their package wasn't delivered.