Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Monday morning a company i am dealing with sent a package overnight to me. Unfortunately this package was sent requiring a signature. The shipper and myself spoke to different fed ex employees on Monday shortly after being sent to resolve the matter. They both independently verified that the driver would leave the package on porch, no problem!

Tuesday comes and goes, no package, no door tag, nothing.

Wednesday I call asking where my package is. They respond that no one was home and that a signature is required... ok, so i talk with their CSR (for those at home keeping score this is the third rep) and they apologize up and down for the inconvenience, and then assure me that the notes in the system are correct and they will leave the package or call me directly so i can meet them on time to sign, most likely it will be there by 3!

Wednesday 3 PM, i check my tracking number as I'm not entirely confident in Fedex's abilities at this point and, to absolutely no ones surprise, they tried to deliver it and no one was home to sign!

Hmm... so i go home to check and surprise surprise, no door tag, no package.

So i call them back, explain the process that i have been through to the 4th agent. They say there is nothing that can be done and once a package is shipped requiring signature, it cant be changed en route. ok, not what the previous 3 "customer service" reps said but whatever lets move on.

Fine... delivering the package to my door is apparently too difficult, i understand, when can i pick it up and will you waive any of the fees associate as your "over night" shipping? As it was not shipped to my house, no door tags were applied and i spent well over 2 hours on the phone being lied to a felt that some sort of credit would be in order.

This sends me to CSR's number 5 who can do nothing, they say just sign for the package and then we will talk about any possible credits. okiedokie, can i speak to a supervisor who can possible help me, as this is (I would hope) an usual situation.

This sends me to agent six who tells me straight up none of this should have been discussed with me and that the original shipper has to call.... so I thank them for wasting 4 hours of my time and $160's for a service they did not provide and hang up. Obviously I'm never going to use their service again, I would recommend you save yourself some trouble and ship with someone else!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Literally every part of this experience was painful, I never got packages, Lied to by 5 people on your staff, No resolution to problem.

Comments

same here had to cancel order from macy's, let macy's deal with fed *** they picked them, I will NEVER NEVER EVER be abused by fed *** AGAIN.

That complaint is far too long to read in its entirety. I spent 4 decades as a material expeditor and purchasing agent for a major electrical manufacturing company and you haven't even made it to 8:03 AM on one of my normal days ....

to Anonymous #1536121

Thank you for your unhelpful comment and short attention span!