4.0

Recently I ordered a new android device and have been anxiously waiting for its delivery, along with many others who pre-ordered the device; having been awake since 7am, I expected the doorbell to ring at any point before 10:30, per the tracking instructions.

It never came.

There was no knock at the front door, no ring, no phone call, nothing. And then my tracking info updates to say a delivery attempt was made and that no one was home — also that a door tag had been left with further instructions. Upon checking the front door of my apartment, there's no door tag, no further instructions, nothing to indicate that any sort of attempt had been made.

Upon calling FedEx customer service I'm told that they will request the driver make another attempt, and I try to ask whether they're delivering to the suite of mailboxes or to my actual physical address, and he has no further information for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex express delivery service. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments