Fedex or Fedex[un]smartpost "lost" a $98 package coming from Bloomington, IN to Southern California when delivery tracking mysteriously froze after I commented to them how inefficient their progress was; stopping overnight at a dozen locations between.The package was to be transferred to USPS and went missing for over seven days (never was found).

Neither USPS or Fedex made and effort to communicate with me until I persistently called them over days.

They had no record of these calls or contacted me back within their "48 hours" as posted on their websites.I will be filing a civil lawsuit for my loss and time and trouble, and report their handling of this to state and federal agencies who govern their operations, since they could not deal with the claim process appropriately.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). RowanRixby is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments