West Vancouver, British Columbia

I waited 10 minutes at the counter and then asked the 2 women talking in the back room if one of them could help me at the counter and the reply was NO.The customer in front of me waited 15 minutes and walked away.

I asked then how long and the reply was 10 to 15 minutes. Turns out she is the store manage. This at the FedEx park Royal location In West Vancouver. She was very rude.

She was very rude. She was very rude. She was very rude. She was very rude.

She was very rude.

She was very rude.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Review about: Very Poor Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fedex Delivery Service Review Fedex "Package was supposed to be delivered today. I checked the tracking info on FedEx. It states that the package was refused by customer. That's not possible since I am the..." Read more FedEx employees discriminate foreigners Fedex "I expected to receive my FedEx package shopped on Walmart by Friday August 12th but didn’t. I called the FedEx customer service (800) 463-3339 and was told I need to..." Read more Fedex charged us $44K for just THREE DVD DISKS Fedex "We mailed 3 DVD disks to my friend in China. After the package got received, Fedex sent us an invoice saying that we owe them $44286.10. We called the invoice..." Read more Fedex - Lying about no one being home Fedex "Like always the FedEx driver lied about knocking at my door or even buzzing in downstairs at 4:37PM just so he didn't have to come deliver the package. I would..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more NEVER BUY SKECHERS--shoes fall apart and company ignores Skechers "I have a pair of skechers sneakers with very little wear, as can be seen on the attached images. After just a few weeks of minor wear, the bottom portions..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Delta Dental - Coverage dropped without notice Delta Dental "I have been with Delta Dental for over 2 years, and for the last 2 years I received notices in December that my coverage would automatically renew the following January...." Read more