I waited 10 minutes at the counter and then asked the 2 women talking in the back room if one of them could help me at the counter and the reply was NO.The customer in front of me waited 15 minutes and walked away.
I asked then how long and the reply was 10 to 15 minutes. Turns out she is the store manage. This at the FedEx park Royal location In West Vancouver. She was very rude.
She was very rude. She was very rude. She was very rude. She was very rude.
She was very rude.
She was very rude.eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Very Poor Customer Service
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Never use FedEx to ship fragile items. Not only where the items inside broken into pieces, antique lamps but the shades in a separate box also were demolished. The boxes..."
- "I paid $1'500 US for a Kids charity items worth no more then $600 Au at best, a signed book and T shirt, in which I will give to another..."
- "I sent 3 parcels from Namibia, one to South Korea (Seoul National University), one to the USA (Bonakdar Art Gallery New York), one to India (Bangalore University) with accompanying, descriptive..."
- "I returned my defective shoes to Merrell Canada after 6 months of use because they were falling apart. About 1.5 months later they asked me to select a new pair..."
- "*** man phoned in early in 2014 and offer us a deal. Service for the year to rid of the weeds on the grounds of my property which is cover..."
- "they will ask you to take the course and tell you that you will be hired after. So they get you to pay 275 dollars and make your way over..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."