Our FedEx driver has screwed up our weekly perishable food delivery 3 out of the past 4 weeks.Aug 8 they 'misdelivered' the package, then delivered it to our property management office, which was closed for the weekend.

The package doesn't require a signature and should have been left at our door. Aug 29 they delivered it a day late because "the truck broke down." Tonight they "ran out of time" and logged our package as attempted but we weren't home. This is a lie. We're home!

There is no door tag - and this is *** because the package doesn't require a signature!

IF they came, they should have left it.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Are you sure you gave the right address, I doubt it because you don't seem very bright, and you seem childish, if the truck broke down how are they going to deliver it, with your attitude I would not be surprised if you were an eleven year old child who does not know her address.

to Anonymous Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States #868656

Oh, right!I'm so dumb that I changed the address on the account after receiving this reoccurring, weekly delivery for 5 months.

No, the driver is inept.

As for the the truck breaking down, other package delivery services would send another truck to out to route to pick up and continue to deliver the packages.