Had a package coming from Indiana 2 Day Ground.In one day it made it to Pennsylvania.

Next day it is still in Pennsylvania. I call and they say they will trace. Call back 4 hours later to say it has been found and they had problem, but it will be delivered the next day. Next Morning it is in NJ at 5am 20 miles from my house.

12 hours later in NJ same location. I call and they will trace, but no call back. Late in evening I call and they say it is still there because too many trucks to unload. So I ask will it be delivered next day Saturday, they say they can't guarantee and they don't work Sunday.

Big save...

it arrives Saturday evening 6 days shipping.This is before the Xmas rush and they are unable to handle the current load.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of fedex 2day from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments