I was expecting my new iphone6, via AT&T.com. According to AT&T, the package was to be delivered within two business days (by Friday, July 17th, the latest).

Unfortunately, when looking up the FEDEX tracking number it indicated my package was to be delivered on Monday, July 21st. I knew I would be out of town when delivery would be attempted, so I called FEDEX's customer service and told them of my dilemma. The representative informed me that they cannot change delivery date and that I need to contact the shipper to change the date! Huh?

Aren't you the ones actually doing the delivering? I called AT&T and told them of what I was told. They called FEDEX and was told that they could not stop the package from its route, but the driver will attempt to deliver. Since I was not home, he would leave a notice and from then, I can make arrangements as to picking the package up at a nearest location.

When I returned home on July 22nd, I didn't find a notice indicating that an attempt was made to deliver...I found my package sitting outside my door! It could have been exposed to the elements, or simply taken.

I am so disgusted with FEDEX! It's not even the Christmas season so I don't understand this level of utter incompetence!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Not caring the parcel; crappy customer service and ineffective planning and problem solving. .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service by phone, Delivery manager, Telephone automated system, Cannot modify delivery on certain parcels.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 23, 2015.

Comments