I shipped a box weighing less than 3 lbs via FedEx Ground to an address just less than 3 hours from where I live.The box was packaged well, with the online shipping label stuck & taped securely to the box.

It should have arrived at its destination the next day, or certainly no more than 2 days later. But NO! It went from Storm Lake IA to Spirit Lake IA, then to St Paul MN, then to Chicago IL, where tracking says the box was damaged & the barcode label "unreadable & replaced". From Chicago it went to South Windsor CT, then to Willington CT, then to Windham OH!

It's now 8 days later & the man on the phone says it's back in Chicago IL & being sent BACK TO ME! SERIOUSLY?

Then he says we can fill out a complaint, asks for my contact number, and disappears right after I give it to him.What great FedEx service!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex ground for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments