Fedex services - unprofessional

After receiving a final attempt door tag at my door (unsurprising as they attempted to deliver at 2:30 each day when we are at work) I called to confirm I would pick up the parcel at the depot on Friday morning. The call centre informed me that I could not do so because the parcel was on route to be delivered to my home that day. So I stayed home and waited.. and waited. A 4:30 pm phone call to the call centre- yes, they confirmed the parcel would be delivered. A 5:30 pm call to them with the same reassurance. At 6:30 pm I receive a call from FEDEXground saying my parcel was at the depot and I could come pick it up before 8pm, and that they are closed on weekends. Having a previous engagement I could not get to the depot. I spoke at length with the duty officer -who said it was not their fault but the call centre's fault for not contacting them. He then promised that the parcel would be delivered on Monday. I stay home on Monday - no parcel. I speak with the call centre who informs me that the the parcel is at the depot. She says I apparently spoke with someone at 9:30 am with instructions to leave the parcel at the depot. What? Not possible I say. I am then transferred to the manager who informs me that I there was never an attempt to deliver on Friday, or monday because the 3 delivery attempts were already made. They blame Fedexground for the mistake - I need to speak with them. I speak with Fedexground who blames the call centre. No one apologises. I am told my options are to go pick up the parcel, or have it returned to sender.

please boycott FEDEX.

Nathalie

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments